
Last Christmas we were able to catch some of the break with the Pearson's. We joined them for a couple days at Mt. Hood, and then they joined us for a couple days at home. Fun, food, gifts, sledding, more food, more food, and more food, chased with more fun filled our time. One of my favorite moments was when Brian opened his gift from us. It was a Hillary Clinton calendar Roxx dared me to get him during one of our previous outings. Charlotte and I added our own special touches all over the calendar. Things like, "I love you Hillary," and comments coming from Hillary declaring her gratitude for Brian's support. Not! As you know, Brian is as republican as I am democrat. So, we all had a great giggle over it. Roxx has it hanging in her den at home. Makes me smile every time I see it. If you look at the bottom right pic in the collage, you will see Brian enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment